A Partner at Butler in our Tallahassee office, Christopher Nicholas practices mainly in the areas of casualty defense litigation, product liability and recall, and trucking. He specializes in a number of areas, including automobile negligence, complex coverage matters (first- and third-party), negligent security, nursing home defense, professional liability defense (administrative and medical malpractice), premises liability, and wrongful death cases.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University, Christopher graduated from Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law in 1988. During law school, Christopher served as president of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity, and was named Who’s Who Among American Law Students. Before joining our firm in 1991, he was certified as a public mediator by the Neighborhood Justice Center of Atlanta.
Christopher is a member of the Florida Bar, the Leon County Bar Association, the Florida Defense Lawyers Association, and the Defense Research Institute. He has served as a trial team coach for the National Trial Team at Florida State University College of Law, and as a Master lawyer with the William H. Stafford American Inns of Court.
- Who's Who Among American Law Students
- Florida State University
Bachelor of Science
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Florida Bar Association (FBA)
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FLDA)
- Leon County Bar Association
- Florida Courts (Middle District)
- Florida Courts (Southern District)
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court