Of counsel at Butler’s Miami office since 2008, Paul F. Clark focuses his practice on third-party liability defense, and casualty defense litigation. In addition to his considerable pre-trial and mediation experience, Paul has tried more than 40 jury trials as lead counsel in the South Florida area.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 1978 from George Washington University, Paul received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Miami School of Law in 1981.
Paul's professional service and leadership extends outside the courtroom as well. He has served as a member of the Florida Bar's Professional Ethics Committee and is also a certified instructor of the State of Florida's insurance adjuster training courses. In his free time, he currently serves as president of the Mangowood Estates Citizens Association, the oldest active homeowners association in Miami-Dade County.
- George Washington University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- University of Miami, School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association (FBA)
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FDLA)
- Florida Courts (Middle District)
- Florida Courts (Southern District)
- Florida State Courts