Troy J. Seibert is a Partner in the Butler Tampa office. His practice focuses on the defense of first-party coverage matters, including claims and lawsuits by businesses, condominium associations, and homeowners for property damage and business interruption losses.
Troy joined our firm in 2010 after practicing law for over 12 years in Minnesota and brings a range of experience in handling insurance coverage issues. Troy has dealt with many insurance coverage cases throughout the country, in both state and federal courts. He also has a history of litigating subrogation and reinsurance cases as well as construction matters, general commercial disputes, and products liability. Troy earned his law degree, magna cum laude, from William Mitchell College of Law, in St. Paul, Minnesota, in 1998.
In addition, Troy is also an active member of the ABA Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee, where he serves as the Editor of the Natural Catastrophes Hot Topic Pods.
- Rising Star by Minnesota Law and Politics, 2005 and 2006
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
Bachelor of Arts
- William Mitchell College of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Colorado District Courts
- Florida Courts (Southern District)
- Florida State Courts
- Illinois Courts (Northern District)
- Minnesota District Courts