Seeking an Insurance Defense paralegal with 7+ years of experience for our Dallas office –Subrogation background preferred.
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with preparation of witnesses for deposition and/or trial.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Experienced with use of Summation and/or Eclipse.
- Ability to properly capture time and bill according to guidelines.
- Provide Support on claim demands/packets to third parties.
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit.
- The candidate must be an experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month.
A great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.