Seeking an Insurance Defense paralegal with 3+ years of experience for our Tampa office – Property background required.
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize and summarize reports, and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests, and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and investigations as needed.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations, trial preparation, including assistance with the development of witnesses for deposition and trial.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Assist at trial.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Court CM/ECF system and filings.
- Experience with the use of Summation or Eclipse.
- Have the ability to capture time and bill according to guidelines accurately.
- Provide Support on claim demands/packets to third parties
- Fact Investigation & general claim pursuit
Candidate must be an experienced timekeeper committed to a minimum of 125 billable hours per month. Trial experience preferred.
An excellent working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience, and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.