Seeking an Insurance Defense Legal Secretary with 3-5 years of experience for our Tampa Office. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. Must be proficient in Word and Outlook.
- Set hearings, depositions, mediations and meetings for attorney
- Calendar deadlines for discovery, trial, etc.
- Scan and save all documents and mail into AIM
- Prepare documents for filing with court (hearing notices, mediation notices, deposition notices, notices of filing, etc.)
- Process all invoices for subpoenas, document requests, deposition transcripts, etc.
- Save all email correspondence between attorney, paralegal and opposing counsel
- Transcribe dictation for attorneys
- Update/Keep track of case list, trial list and closing of files
- Open new files – run conflict checks, request parties to be added to AIM, set up new file
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel and vendors
- Handle travel arrangements for attorneys
- Set up conference room(s) for client meetings
Great working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references