Looking for a Litigation Support Specialist to add to an already existing department. The support role will assist with the IT support associated with trial presentations and demonstrative exhibits. Successful candidate will have IT/software experience and legal knowledge. A fast-paced position that requires a multi-tasker. Exceptional opportunity for the right professional!
- • Must be proficient in Windows OS, MS Office Suite, Adobe Professional, Nuance
- • Experience in eDiscovery software is desired – (IPRO, Relativity, DISCO, Everlaw, etc)
- • Must possess strong critical thinking skills
- • Excellent customer service as well as written and verbal communication skills
- • Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- • Must have the ability to successfully multi-task and work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- • Ability to cooperatively work within a team
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Perform all technology related assignments in support of ongoing litigation
- • Collaborate, and consult with case teams on best methods for preservation, collection, review and production of electronic data based on case needs.
- • Advise case teams regarding legal technology and workflow design appropriate for all phases of the e-Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), including forensics collection, document review, and trial presentation.
- • Research, evaluate, propose, and plan the implementation of workflows that leverage the latest legal technology.
- • Manage vendors to assure that quality data deliverables and services are provided.
- • Create, maintain and support document review databases throughout the lifecycle of matters, including processing data, filtering data, generating reports, and assisting with database searches.
- • Prepare in-house document productions, and quality control check vendor-created document productions.
- • Troubleshoots litigation support applications and databases.