Seeking a full-time Scheduling Clerk with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. 1-2 years of Legal experience required.
Scheduling Clerk Responsibilities include:
- Set hearings, depositions, mediations, and phone conferences.
- Heavy telephone use and calendaring of appointments.
- Coordinate dates with opposing counsel for all meetings and conferences.
- Handle the scheduling of court reporters on depositions and hearings.
- Secure videographer and interpreters when needed.
- Prepare documents, such as Notice of Hearing, Notice of Taking Depositions, and Notice of Mediation.
- Handle tasks or projects for secretaries.
An excellent working environment with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience, and all candidates must have a stable work history and verifiable references.