October 5, 2021
Join Butler Partner Kathy Maus and Butler’s Managing Partner Scott Katz as they participate in a panel discussion with Carin Brock, General Counsel & Vice President of Corporate Administration, Foxworth-Galbraith Lumber Company and Mallory South, Corporate Counsel Topgolf, International.
This presentation will cover:
- Maintaining employee engagement to build a strong business culture while working from home
- Distinguishing how the “new” workplace affects training and supervision of legal teams
- Discovering innovative ways to select, manage and evaluate outside counsel
- Exploring how new technologies change expectations as well as the interactions of outside and in-house counsel
- Re-evaluating expectations relative to billing practices, necessary travel and new litigation guidelines
Click here to register.