Anchored by a team of experienced litigators, our attorneys have represented both insured and self-insured corporations. Adept in defending our clients in numerous casualty defense claims, we employ innovative strategies and economical means to achieve our clients’ desired result and resolve claims expeditiously.
Categories of claims we have litigated
- Construction Defects
- Products Liability
- Director and Officer’s Liability
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security
- Wrongful Deaths/ Catastrophic Injury
- No Fault and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Church and Charitable Organizations’ Liability
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Liability
- Automobile Accidents
- Toxic Torts (asbestos, mold, silica, pesticides and industrial chemicals)
- Trucking Accidents and Cargo Claims
Our Methodology and Approach
We’re first to investigate and evaluate cases, putting our clients at ease, and guiding client’s through the decision making process of settling or trying a case. Establishing our clients’ goals with the right perspective and method is the key to designing a strategy that is founded in our clients’ best interests. We ask the important questions and engage with our clients- asking them how they measure success, and their reasonable timeline and the budget goals for getting there. Then we make it happen.
When a case isn’t appropriate for alternative dispute resolution, we work closely with our clients to prepare for trial. Our experience and tenacity as trial attorneys many times helps resolve a case before trial saving our clients time and money.